Baltic Amber is a fossilized resin, originating from various trees and plant material from large forests dating back to 44 million years ago. Baltic Amber has been used as adornment (jewellery) and medicine for thousands of years. It’s warm yellow and orange-brown in color, sometimes showing bubbles of air or even some remainders of plants.
Most Amber is found around the Baltic sea with Kalingrad (Russia) being the biggest supplier. Baltic Amber is a well researched adaptogen and it has been named “the Elixir of Youth” because of it’s miraculous effects on the body, mind and spirit. Baltic Amber is an inner body cleanser and healer, it helps the body to balance and heal itself, draw out disease and transmutes negative energy, providing the body with more vitality and strength.
On an energetic level Baltic Amber is a good protector. It clears the aura and chakra’s of negative energies and fortifies and protects in particular the solar plexus. It encourages healthy boundaries.
How to use?
Baltic Amber tincture can be taken over longer periods of time. The traditional use works like this:
Adults – Take 1 drop on day one, 2 drops on day two, 3 drops on the third day, and so on for 10 days. Then drop off one drop each day until the 20th day. Take 10 days rest, and then start a new course of amber treatment, if necessary or desired.
Children – the same procedure, going to 5 drops and then reduce one drop per day, as above.
Baltic Amber is well-known for it’s allround health benefits, and there could be written many words, but the most important are listed below.
Baltic Amber tincture benefits
– eases stress
– relieves anxiety, depression
– boosts immune system
– reduces inflammation
– restores strength and energy to entire body
– emotional calming, centering and grounding effects
– clears the chakra’s and aura
– strengthens the solar plexus
– restores the energy balance at the cellular level
– is a natural energiser and adaptogen
– antioxidant, stimulates neural system recovery,
– enhances brain function
– improves concentration, awareness and reflexes
– protects you from tics and helps with recovery from Lyme disease
– protects against harmful effects of environmental stressors (electromagnetic fields and radiation)
– works as a natural antibiotic
– brings warmth and optimism in the body
– enhances adrenal function
– eases pain
– protects against illness.
– aids the abdomen, bladder, blood, eyes, kidneys, stomach, tissue revitalisation, throat, liver, joint problems.
– negative ions produced by Amber speed up recovery from illness and slows aging processes
Baltic amber was used in the old days for easing (joint) pain, healing wounds, and treating all kinds of diseases as it acts as a natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
Baltic amber has quite some electrostatic properties and thus possesses the ability to produce negative ions. Our health is influenced by the amount of negative ions in our bodies and the air around us. Looking at the workings of our cells and it’s cell membranes, they perform optimally when cell metabolism works efficiently. Negative ions enhance this process, which has a ripple effect on the many other bodily functions. Negative ions support health of the autonomic nervous system, promote deep sleep, healthy digestion, effect the production of insulin, enhance adrenal function and neutralise free radicals.
Shield for radiation
It is currently known that cellphone towers can damage our immune systems and alter our cellular makeup, even at intensities that are approved as “safe”. Baltic Amber acts as a shield, providing protection from harmful radiation emitted from computers, cell phones and wireless devices, microwave ovens and electrical appliances.
therapeutic grade amber, pure alcohol, distilled water